Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mint Condition Canon 5D Mark ii with 2 lens, flash plus extras! Do not miss! !

Hi budding photographers/videographers, I have for sale my beloved Canon 5D Mark ii ( with only 9000 clicks ) for sale along with Canon 24-105 USM lens in mint condition as well as Canon 50mm 1.4 EF. As well as slighty bashed Canon 430ex ii speedlight. Including in the price also includes beautiful creme Billingham bag as well as manfrotto tripod and monopod plus more extras. I have recently upgraded my kit to a Hassleblad and would love this to go to a lovely buyer who will go on to create great work with it like I did myself. I will happily take sensible offers, so feel free to ring me. This is the perfect setup ready to shoot with all the nice extras as well. Please call me on 07515409825 or 01132 843313 ( sensible hours please) to discuss. I have photos of all items which i will forward on request. No time wasters please, as would really love a quick, easy sale. Thanks Oliver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular