Monday, June 25, 2012

TWF 26 Inch HD Ready LCD TV !

I have on offer a TWF 26" HD Ready LCD TV which stopped working some time ago, the repair shop I believe said it was in need of a new back light inverter board but would have had to have been ordered in so I brought a new TV instead. The TV is in very good condition, a bit dusty from storage but otherwise cosmetically sound and includes remote, manual and the TV itself. I have checked online for the part needed to repair the problem and youre looking at around 22 including shipping, there are tutorials online to show you how to do the repair. I think I was quoted 60-70 including labour at the time so get yourself a bargain! I originally paid over 300 for this tv and it was used as a monitor for a home media centre. Any questions please let me know, Thanks! ------------------------ FEATURES: Teletext; Freeview; DVB - Digital Video Broadcasting; Radio; ------------------------ CONNECTIONS: Aerial in; Scart; S-video and S-audio in; YPbPr in; YPbPr audio in; PC in; PC audio; HDMI in (dvi to hdmi); AV out; CI common interface; ------------------------ SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS PC & HDMI: VGA | 640*480 | 60Hz/ 70Hz/ 75Hz SVGA | 800*600 | 60Hz/ 70Hz/ 75Hz XGA | 1024*768 | 60Hz/ 70Hz/ 75Hz SXGA | 1280*1024 | 60Hz/ 70Hz/ 75Hz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular